Bunches of other people are doing it, but I'm going to do it a little differently...
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions to answer!
1. "He could still be okay!" *FWOOM* "Eh, probably not, now…" Groundhog Day (mooyoo)
2. "I can't believe we're eating Cantonese. Is there no Szechuan in this town?" Beetlejuice (tsuki_no_bara)
3. "I guess a career in the Los Angeles Police Department didn't really prepare you for a moment like this…" "Yes it did." *slam*
4. "What country do you think this is?" Ferris Bueller's Day Off (relativity1953)
5. "We're all in this together."
6. "You're not so tough without your car, are you?" Kindergarden Cop (deathbymutation)
7. "This is a very interesting situation!" It's A Wonderful Life (nocturnal08)
8. " I hope all your children have very small dicks! And that includes the girls!"
9. "Work with me, God!"
10. "I cannot believe it is five miles!" "Try." Sense And Sensibility (grayscaled)
11. "And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man."
12. "By choice, man." "Yeah, man—by choice!" Say Anything (tsuki_no_bara)
13. "Stand up. Your father's passing." To Kill A Mockingbird (grayscaled)
14. "How can it not know what it is?" Bladerunner (relativity1953)
15. "Running's not a plan! Running's what you do when a plan fails!" Tremors (relativity1953)
Bonus (mostly-accurate book quote): "Excuse me, but I can't help noticing, you seem to have parked your ship, er… through mine."
ETA: #5 is not High School Musical. *shudders*