1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
The deer watches me approach, and then turns and bolts away.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
Two-story Georgian, 4000 square feet.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
A lace doily in the center with a tea set. The table is surrounded by chairs.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Utilitarian plastic, 12-16 oz.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Pick it up and put it on the porch.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself at: what type of water?
A small lake, encircled by trees.
10. How will you cross the water?
Walk around it. There's a rowboat, but the lake is small enough to get around.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Ha! Actually, it's just the most likely animal I associate with the forest.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
The animal decided I was a threat and left. So, my problems go away on their own?
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
Or maybe I just like that style of house, and fantasize about living there. I also like smaller-type cottages, but they're harder to visualize as a "Dream House."
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
Fifty-fifty on this one. I enjoy random encounters with people, though if the phone rings in the evening I don't always want to answer it.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Not buying it. Once you use the term "Dream House," I'm off in the random House Beautiful fantasy, and that could go anywhere. "Dining table" is a formal place to me, in a room that is rarely if ever used. Now, kitchen table would be a different thing.
7. The durability of the material the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship (with person in #1).
Haha! Plastic lasts forever, and it bounces and is hard to damage. ;) However… this is the most dumbass equivalence in this entire meme. Puh-leeze.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
Take care of it and keep it in its place? :0
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
I hear the bullshit siren going off again. I just prefer lakes to oceans and rivers in a residential setting. For visiting, they're the dullest of the three!
10. The way you cross the water is representative of how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
What, circumvent my problems? Find a different approach than the obvious? Now, if we go back to the part where water was supposed to be "sexual desire" then you're in trouble—pick a river, and you'll jump it or cross a bridge (no problems, but your libido is low). Pick a lake and whoo-doggies you're a sex maniac, but your problems are apparently bigger? I think the bullshit meter just went off again…
How'd you do?